Homeschool Manager allows you to add as many weighted or unweighted task types to any subject.
For example you could create a task type called "tests" and give it a weight of 50% so it accounts for more of your student's grade than a task type of "assignments" with a weight of 10%.
You can change, add, and/or remove task types and weighting with this process:
- Go to the admin area for the student you're working on
- Press "edit" next to the school year you're adjusting for
- Press "edit" next to the subject you'd like to adjust weighting and/or task types for
- Press the "task types" tab
- Use the "add new task type" button to add new task types